Preschool


These cute brothers started preschool in September! They are loving it!! William goes twice a week and Henry goes once a week. William is so happy that one of his very best friends, Shaylie, is in his class this year. I was telling someone about Shaylie and William stopped me. He said "Mommy. Shaylie is now just my friend. She's my wife!" Hahahaha! They are so cute together. Their teacher told me that they love to play house and Shaylie is the mom and told the kids she had to have a husband if she was the mom. William gladly volunteered.


 William's first day

 
Henry's first day
I have never seen a child as excited about school as Henry is! It is the cutest thing and has completely taken me by surprise. He didn't know anyone in his class and he was still so happy to go. He asks most days if it's his day to go to school. Every time I pick him up he had the biggest grin on his face!








Comments