"Which Sport Should I Play?"

A few years ago my cousin Heidi, with the help of her sisters, wrote a story about their youngest sister. They dressed up the baby in different outfits as they wondered what she should be when she grows up. It was so cute! I still have some of the pictures.
A cowboy

A movie star

We all really loved this idea, so Amanda, Nathan, and I decided to do something similar with Wills. We decided he had the most outfits for a sports book. We dressed him up in 7 different sports and put it together in a book we gave to his Grandma's for Mother's Day. Here are his pictures.
Golf
This is my favorite picture! I love the head tilt!

Swimming

Rugby
The only piece of sporting equipment we didn't have was a rugby, so we had to improvise with a football.

Hunter

Football

Basketball

Baseball

We had a really good time dressing him up. It was so fun to see all his facial expressions!

Comments

Michelle said…
Sooooooo cute!!! I especially love the golf picture! What a great idea!
Amber said…
I love the outfits! But where is his picture dressed as a ballet-man? I think they make blue tutus. I'll have to get him one for his birthday. I know Nathan will love it. The golf one is my favorite too.
Amanda said…
haha the golf one is by far my favorite too!! I love how good this all turned out. You should have posted some of the "outtakes" too lol
kedwards said…
So cute! Maybe I will do something like this with Joss.
How cute! He is such a smiley baby all the time!
Kristin said…
This idea is awesome! I love it. Your little guy is so cute!
Andi Fitz said…
That was so cute!!! I might have to copy you on that one. The golf and BYU football pictures were my favorite!
Scott Fitz said…
I think he is holding up a #1 finger in the basketball picture! :)
Karin Myers said…
What a great kid! He's got the best smile, and we miss him terribly!
Unknown said…
Hi Stephanie and Nate! Just as Ben got off the phone with Nate he said oh no, I forgot to ask how William is doing. It looks like he is doing great! What a CUTIE!! Wish we lived closer!
Shauna said…
Stephanie!
Your mom showed me the book tonight! It is a masterpiece! What a wonderful treasure. Shauna is so proud of it. She was showing it to everyone. Then she showed me how to get on your blog even with my pathetic computer skills :) Hooray!
Love you
Kim
Chelsea said…
OH my gosh this is so cute!! What a great idea- what we put our little kids through-looks like he enjoyed it though! So I have to tell you something funny- Nya moved back to UTah and came over to visit me. She is still the same old Nya and had pretty much the same conversation we always do- Anyway I asked her what she was going to do and she told me Massage Therapy- and I was like "Great, do you know you have to learn a lot of Anatomy for Massage school" And she said "Yeah, well I watch a lot of Grey's Anatomy so I am pretty good at it" HAAAA I was dying, that was just one of the many but I wanted to tell you- Sorry for the super long post. We should get together before we move next month!!
melissa said…
OH. MY. So cute!! I totally want to do that! And it's the perfect gift for grandmas. (By the way, I found your blog from your Facebook page, and if you want to follow my blog, it's jakeandmelissa.com). What a cute baby!!