Announcing Baby #2!!

We are so thrilled to announce that we are expecting Baby #2! The baby is due to arrive around June 17th, 2010. We had lots of fun telling people over Christmas. We sent Grammy this picture of William in our Christmas card. Unfortunately, it got stuck in the envelope and she didn't find it until we called her and had her check again!


For the Bleak family we doorbell ditched a big package on Christmas Eve. Nathan tried twice to ring the doorbell, but it never rang! Finally, he just knocked on the inside of the door and ran away. They thought it was from a neighbor or ward member. We had wrapped the package in several different layers and boxes. When they opened it everyone was pretty confused because they didn't know who it was from. I think Kristen and Kellie figured it out first. We were really happy that everyone was surprised and didn't expect it. I had hoped I wasn't showing too much to give it away.

Afterward, we played a game to have everyone guess how far along we were. Grandma Bleak won! We were 15 weeks along when we told everyone. We decided to tell a little sooner than we did with William. We were 18 weeks along with him before we announced it. It's a fun for us to see how long we can wait before telling anyone. If anyone of our friends or family members can beat our 18 week record we will take you out to dinner! :)

Comments

Heather said…
Congrats! We are so excited for you.
Joan said…
Wow, congrats! I'm happy for you two. I can't believe you could wait so long before making the announcement. I hope all goes well.
Nicole said…
wow, congratulations!!!
How exiting!! Congratulations!
Emily said…
That's so exciting, and I'm sure it was a blast telling everyone.
Rachel Hair said…
Hooray! That is so exciting. I was hoping you would be making an announcement soon! I hope you are feeling well.
Michelle said…
Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! So happy for you and your family!

I can't believe you could last 18 weeks with Wills, that is amazing!
Michelle said…
How exciting! I can't believe you can wait so long before making the announcement. I am dying to tell people as soon as I know.
We did the painted shirt thing to tell people when we were pregnant with Isaac. How cute!
A Close Family said…
Well, let's hope that next time I am pregnant it is in the winter time so I can just wear sweatshirts! Even then I don't think I could make it past 10 weeks :). I love you and am so happy for you guys!
Amanda said…
Congratulations!! We are so excited for another niece/nephew!
Chelsea said…
WAHOO!! SO excited for you guys. William already looks like he will be such a great big brother. Hope you are feeling well!!
Maren said…
AHHH! Stephanie!!! That is so exciting! Yeah for Baby number 2!! I bet he or she will be just as cute as William. Wow, 15 weeks, then you are even farther now,. You could know what you are having soon! OOHHH, that is just so exciting! And what cute ways to announce. I hope the first trimester wasn't bad and we are praying for an all healthy pregnancy.
Unknown said…
Congrats again! We're so excited for you! 18 weeks is amazing...I'm pretty much HUGE by 18 and I can't keep it a secret:) It was fun to see you guys over Christmas break.