Chuck E Cheese

We wanted to have a fun night out with William before the baby comes. Nathan and I both have happy childhood memories of Chuck E Cheese so we decided to introduce William. It was definitely one of those places that is super fun when you are little and as an adult you realize that it's really not that great. At least William had a blast and has not stopped talking about it since then! A few days later he was talking to Grammy on the phone and asked her (all by himself) to take him to Chuck E Cheese. He has so much fun that we could not get him to look at the camera at all! He was just too distracted.

I have to brag a little tiny bit... For some reason I am decent at the arcade basketball games and I sometimes beat my basketball pro hubby (like more than once. It's not a fluke!:) It's pretty fun for me and he's a very good sport.

Comments

Amber said…
My brother and his wife took their 2 yr old to chuck e cheese for her birthday a few weeks ago and she loved it too. But I really just don't think Megan will like it! Maybe I'm crazy, but I worry we'd get there and she'd just cling and cry because of all the sounds and colors and sensory overload.
I guess I should just try it one day and see how it goes.
I'm so glad to hear you keep Nathan humble in the b-ball area. And your little belly is so cute. You look great!
Rachel Hair said…
Way to outshoot your hubby!! That's what I like to hear!
Michelle said…
I didn't know you had such amazing basketball skills! :) That's awesome.