Fun Birthday Weekend!

We had such a fun weekend! We celebrated my birthday and played with family. Wednesday was my actual birthday. Nathan, Wills and I had a great time celebrating together. We went out to lunch in the day. Then, when Nathan came home from work we opened presents and Nathan took me to Park City for the evening while Wills played with Auntie Amanda.

William was a big help with opening presents.



Kayla, Tara, and Heidi
Then, on Thursday my mom came to visit with 3 of my cousins! They stayed for the weekend and we had a blast.
Kayla, Tara, and I made some delicious and beautiful sugar cookies. My favorite cookies were the spider webs. We swirled chocolate syrup over the frosting and then dragged a toothpick through it.
Friday we had a big party with all of our family. We had cake and ice cream.
Uncle Bryan decided to give William an entire scoop of ice cream. He wasn't so sure about it at first...
After he got a spoon, it quickly disappeared...

Some of the girl cousins

Wills with his Uncle Bri(y)ans

After dinner and cake we all went to our clubhouse to watch a movie in the theater. It's a really cool theater. It was the first time that Nathan and I have watched a movie there since we have lived here! It was really fun. We need to do it more often.


The rest of the weekend we just hung out and played games. Thanks for coming to visit! We'll see you all soon!

Comments

A Close Family said…
That picture of Wills and Nathan at the very top is I think one of my favorite pictures EVER! Definitely a keeper.
Kristin said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! It sounds like a blast!