May

William did Spring soccer. Unfortunately, we had miserable weather for every single game! We stuck it out and are very proud of the improvement that he has made.

Cousin Lucy was blessed. Sophie and Lucy were born one month apart. I hope they will be good friends! I made some cookies with royal icing for her special day. It was my first time working with royal icing after I took a class a month earlier. They turned out really cute, but took a TON of time and effort.


Carter is such a sweet helper! I was getting Sophie's medicine ready and dropped it on the floor. Carter asked what I was doing. He picked up the pill and ran upstairs. I asked him what he did with the medicine and he told me he gave it to the baby. This is what I found!

We have some friends that are raising chickens. We went over one night to see them. Carter was in heaven!! It was so funny. All he wanted to do was hold them. When they let the adult chickens out of their coop he had no problem catching them. He seriously acts like he was raised on a farm. He is so comfortable around animals!





I love that Sophie is so smiley! This is how she wakes up every morning.
 
Little Ethan is in love with baby Sophie. Its so cute to watch them together!

One of William's gerbils passed away at the beginning of May. He was heartbroken! It was so sad. He has taken such good care of them. We buried her in the backyard and had a little funeral for her. William made her a special headstone.


Henry still loves to cook! He cut up some strawberries for lunch one day and arranged them in a very creative way on the bowl.


Sophie is 4 months old! I can't believe how fast she is growing! She's still pretty petite. At 4 months she weighs 13.5 pounds (27th percentile)
is 24.15 inches long (24th percentile)
and has a head circumference of 15.8 inches (26th percentile).


Comments