Carter's Blessing Weekend

We had so much fun playing with all of our family members over the weekend. We played games, ate at Brick Oven, went to a trampoline place, made crafts and cookies with Grammy, and on and on. We even got to throw a surprise birthday party for Amanda! Her birthday was the next week. She was very surprised and super excited. I was SO excited about the present I found for her. To my shock, she texted me a picture of the exact purse I had bought for her about a week before she came to visit. She told me how much she loved it and was hoping she could find it in a store since it was sold out online. I about had a heart attack. Luckily, she was unable to find it and was so excited when she opened my present and found the same purse she loved. Crazy story! The whole week I felt so grateful to be surrounded by family and to have a home with room to accommodate our visitors. It's such a blessing to welcome another healthy baby boy to our family and introduce him to those we love.



















Comments