Carter at 2 months

October 2013
Mr. Carter is growing up very quickly! I guess that happens with 3 kiddos. He is pretty fussy most days, but when he is happy it is so cute!! He loves to smile and LOVES to talk. He makes so many adorable sounds and squeals.




These brothers love him so much! They are always trying to help him. When he cries they come and tell me that "maybe he's tired" or hungry, or needs a new diaper, wants a toy, etc. I am so impressed (and shocked) that they really don't get frustrated with him, even when he is fussy.

This is blurry and hard to tell what's going on. Henry loves his blankets- like he can't live without them. He rubs the tag on one of his blankets between his fingers to go to sleep or calm down. Carter was on the floor crying and Henry brought his blanket over and was trying to put the tag between Carter's fingers! It was so sweet and very generous of Henry to share his special comfort object.

This is probably the last bottle Carter has taken. He doesn't like pacifiers or bottles.

Special brothers!

Comments

Amanda said…
So cute! I love the blanket thing! You've inspired me to also get caught up on my blog. Three new posts for me tonight! Wahoo! Who can get caught up first?!:)