More Baby Pictures

 I'm not one to do belly shots. On very rare occasions, I regret not having more pictures of myself pregnant with each of our children. I saw this somewhere on the internet and this is my sad attempt to recreate it. Here's my belly shot and then newborn Carter on the outside! It's just such a miracle to me that a baby is growing inside of me!

 William and Carter were both wearing shirts with ties on them so we had to get a picture of the cute brothers.


 Go Cougars! 
William and Henry love this baby to pieces! William is so excited to help with anything that involves Carter. He sits next to him in the car and talks to him. Henry calls him "sweet boy" and is always saying how "super cute" he is. They sing "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" several times a day. They are impressively patient with him when he cries. They are always telling me what he needs. "Mommy! Carter is hungry, cold, tired, etc." I have been so happy and very impressed with how well they have handled this new transition in our family.



 1 month old


 The boys laughing as Carter is falling off their laps...

 Handsome boys ready for church




2 months old
Weight: 11.93 pounds  49th percentile
Height: 23.25 inches   69th percentile
Head: 15.25 inches   45th percentile

Comments

Rachel Hair said…
Congrats on your new little guy! We're having our 3rd boy in January. I guess we were meant for boys!