4th of July

I have grown to LOVE the 4th of July! Our family has our own traditions that we do every year and I always look forward to it. Nathan was kind enough to wake up at 4:45am to save us seats for the annual parade this year. I've been the one to do that for the past few years, but being almost 8 months pregnant I wasn't quite up for doing it this year. I was so happy that he volunteered to do it this year!

This year Dan and Amber were in town! They drove all the way down, early in the morning to go to the parade with us. We had so much fun with them and their girls! After the parade we went back to our house and had a BBQ. Later that night we went to see fireworks. It was a great family holiday.
Dan, Brooke, Candace, Amber, and Megan



Comments

Candace said…
Oh I remember Dan and Amber. They're so nice. Is that the Provo parade? Did you see the hot air balloons too?