Oh Henry...

 My mom is always asking what Henry is up to. He is pretty funny to live with and deal with every day. You just never know what he is thinking. I find it really difficult to put into words. So, I took just a few pictures of things that regularly show up around the house. I found these things after the fact. I didn't see him doing most of these things. The first picture is superhero stickers on cans in the pantry that he had rearranged and were fighting/playing with each other.

 Before he went to sleep one night he got out of his bed and tucked his baby into my bed. I just found the doll as I was climbing into bed.
And he's always hungry and helping himself to food. It's no problem if he decides he's full or it's not what he wanted. He'll just put it back. Silly boy. These are the little things that I will really miss when they are grown up.

Comments

Candace said…
Seriously, Henry stories are the best! He is the funniest kid. Every couple weeks I remember the jimmy-rigged-passy-key story and laugh out loud to myself.