Coming Soon...

 Baby boy #3 will be joining our family in August!! We are so happy! We had such a fun celebration to tell William and Henry. When they woke up we told them we were meeting Daddy for lunch and that we had a special surprise for them. We went to lunch and broke the news that they we were having a baby. William was thrilled. He was so cute! He has wanted another baby around the house for awhile now. He kept asking if we were serious and if this was really happening. Henry, on the other hand, pretty much broke down into tears when he heard. It was so funny! He is warming up to the idea now, with William's help. We got the whole thing on video and I'm so glad we did. After lunch we all went to my doctor's appointment where we found out that it's a boy!

I really wanted to make the whole day special for the boys. So, after the doctor we went to the party store and they picked out some balloons that said "It's a boy!" and then to our favorite bakery to get some cupcakes. When Nathan got home from work we decorated the house and had a party! We spend the rest of the night and following weekend sharing the news with our friends and family. William was so thrilled to be the one to share the news with most people.

The darling big brothers!

A few weeks later we had our comprehensive ultrasound with perinatology. They thoroughly checked the baby out and told us that everything looked healthy and great! It is a HUGE sigh of relief for us. I always hold my breath until that ultrasound. It is truly a miracle to have another healthy baby. We are extremely grateful for this blessing. My due date is August 22nd.

Comments

Amanda said…
YAY!!! It's about time you posted this:) I was beginning to think you were waiting for your maternity photo shoot to do your big blog reveal.:) I love how you made it such a big party and celebration. I really want to see that video though!
Emily said…
That's so exciting! We are having baby number 2 in September, I am just a slacker and haven't gotten around to posting about it yet. We are going for the full anatomy ultrasound on Wednesday and hopefully we will find out what it is! Maybe by then I will get around to writing a post about it.
Michelle said…
Hooray! Congratulations! That is super exciting and I love that you made the whole day fun with your family. You have such a darling family and a third boy will fit right in. :) Congrats!
Joan said…
Congratulations! That is very exciting. I had three boys to start my family out too. It is wonderful that things are going well and that the baby is healthy. So happy for you!
Goldmans said…
AWE!! congrats you guys! you sure make some cute boys!! We are having baby #4 in August too! but we are having our 3rd girl. poor carsyn has been out numbered by sisters!
Courtney said…
Congrats Stephanie! You have such handsome little boys. Glad to hear everything in the ultrasound looked good.
This must be baby season, so many people having babies in Aug/Sept, including me! We're expecting another little girl Aug. 14 :)
Christina said…
Yay! Congrats! So glad to hear that everything went well at the perinatology ultrasound. I can definitely understand that anxiety! hope you are feeling well. Congratulations!
Candace said…
Best news ever! I really want to see the video of the boys - they are the greatest and I can't wait to see another little boy running around with them. I'm so happy to hear your baby is healthy. I can imagine that relief. You sure made it a special day for William and Henry with the decorations and cupcakes!
kedwards said…
So exciting! Congratulations!