More Fun in Arizona


 On Saturday we got together again. That afternoon we all went to Sweet Tomatoes to celebrate my birthday! It was so fun! I'm glad Nathan put it together. I've always appreciated how close we all are as cousins. Now I realize how rare it is! We had so much fun having dinner together. Nobody sat next to their sibling, everyone sat next to a cousin. It was too bad Stanton and Jenni couldn't be there to complete the group!

On the way to the restaurant the boys passed out. As promised, Henry got his big gun on Saturday and neither boy would let go of them. Mark is one of their favorite people now!




 On Sunday, we all got together for Brigham Scott Dyal's blessing. It was really neat to hear Candace and Adam's testimonies. We are so grateful and blessed that Brigham is here with us and doing as well as he is. We had a delicious lunch together and had fun hanging out.










Karli and Brigham
Cute smiles from Garret and Brigham

After we were all completely stuffed, Candace and Amada brought out the Oreos and taught us the fork technique.
Brigham and Blake


A couple years ago, when Lexi was a baby, I fed her her first puff in Sacrament meeting. She loved it! Amanda was less than thrilled because Lexi hadn't had puffs yet. A few weeks before we left on this trip, Amanda told me she started Blake on solids because she knew I (and/or the rest of the family) would feed him things. I told her that a puff is minor and since Blake is her second baby, he was ready for something more substantial. Lexi really loved the suckers I fed her in August, so Blake got to try one on this trip :-). HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! It was so funny! He loved it, but his mommy did not.
It was fun to celebrate my birthday with my mom and Amanda. They gave me some really fun things!
Sunday night we headed over to Bunny and Didn's house to say hi and choose our nutcrackers.



I'm so glad we were able to take this trip. It's harder and harder to get everyone together as we get older and move away. It makes me so happy that everyone made the effort to come and support Stanton and Jenni. What a great family!

Comments

Amanda said…
Great post! Sorry for the picture delay. Oh, the sucker... Blake's mom would have been even more upset had she actually seen you feeding it to him. And look at his sweet innocent face looking at you in that picture- you are 100% responsible. lol. And glad you had such a good birthday!:)