Fun with Daddy Monk

February
My dad came to visit us in February! We were supposed to meet up in California at Disneyland, but we had to postpone our trip so he came to visit us here. Friday night we went to our favorite sushi place. Our family really loves sushi and it was really fun for me for my dad to see how much the boys enjoy it. After dinner we went to play some arcade games and get ice cream. Two summers ago my sister played the arcade game "Deal or No Deal" and won a bunch of tickets. Now, that is Nathan's favorite game to play and he is quite good at it. It seems to be just luck, but he makes luck look like skill. On this night he won 200 tickets! He played the double version, so 200 was the second highest prize. We played it a few weeks later and he played the single version and won 200 tickets again (which was the top prize)!! Crazy! We think he should go on the real game show.

Saturday morning we went to the dinosaur museum. My dad brought the boys Phoenix Suns shirts and they looked so cute in them! The dinosaur museum was lots of fun. We got to play in dirt, dig for bones, see real paleontologists working, and see some huge dinosaur bones. After that we had lunch and said goodbye. Thanks for coming to visit! We hope to see you soon :-).









Comments

Amanda said…
When my eyes caught the words "Deal or No Deal," I got all excited inside. lol. I'm glad that Nathan loves it too and is also good at it (because it does take a lot of skill!). Sadly, though, that show has joined Supermarket Sweep, becoming a show that is now cancelled so I will never get to go on it and win amazing amounts of money. Oh well...
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I'm glad you guys enjoy sushi when we're not around:)