Thanksgiving in Texas- Austin

We had a really great Thanksgiving vacation in Texas. We flew into Houston and then drove to Austin to spend a few days at Brian and Amanda's house. While in Austin we met up with my mom and Bunny and Didn. Amanda and Brian were great hosts! We had so much fun playing at their house, eating authentic Texas barbeque, searching for Sandra Bullock's house, visiting the Austin zoo, and of course shopping!



The twins reunited!





At the zoo you can feed some of the animals. The goats were a bit aggressive. It looks like I'm giving the goat the paper, but he actually lunged for it. He even ate my paper map right out of my hand! It was crazy!


Comments

Amanda said…
I was so excited when this popped up on my google reader, so that I could relive the fun all over again! You guys will have to come back and visit again soon! Remember how I was there for the birth of your second child? Well, ya, I think you need to come out next month and help with the wild little princess :)