Trick or Treating!

We got to go trick or treating 3 times. First at the ward party, then at Fishbowl, and finally on Halloween night. They boys loved it! I was surprised at how much Henry understood the concept. He loved to carry his bucket around. He was really good at choosing a piece of candy and putting it in his bucket. On Halloween night he didn't want anyone else to carry his bucket for him. It got pretty heavy for him, so he was dragging it but he really, really wanted to do it by himself. So cute!
Halloween night was so much fun!! I really loved it and I think the boys did too. We decided to go to Grandma and Grandpa Bleak's since our neighborhood is pretty quiet and empty on Halloween. It's just so neat to see the excitement in William and Henry's face as they experience something new and exciting.
Emma, Henry, and William at Fishbowl.
Emma was Nemo and it was so cute! She LOVES Nemo and was so happy to be dressed up as him. I just love it when kids are excited about their costumes because they are so animated. She was wiggling her fin and just so adorable.


Comments

Heather said…
If you send those cute boys over, I will ALWAYS give them something good to eat. :)
A Close Family said…
I LOVED the family costumes! So cute! And great job :). They looked so adorable and good job getting Nathan to dress up :)!
Kim said…
Oh My Goodness! They are so incredibly darling! I remember when we were taking you around! I feel so old!
Hopefully we will see you all in Houston in a week or so. :)
Love, Kim