Happy Birthday to me!


Nathan planned such a fun birthday weekend for me! He took Friday off of work and we went down to St. George. We ate at some fun restaurants and I got a pedicure during the day and then we went to see the Little Mermaid that night. It was such an amazing show!! We spend the night and they headed home Saturday morning. On Sunday Garret and Karli came over for dinner and cake. Karli made a delicious cake! We are so grateful to Grandma Bleak and Bryan and Jennie for watching the boys so that we could have such a great time in St. George!

Comments

Amanda said…
Yay! Happy birthday! Seems like you're just about caught up now!
Jenni & Stanton said…
All I have to say is you are gorgeous! I am admiring your cute hair!!
Candace said…
Happy Birthday Steph! I'm so glad you got to go down to St. George and have such a fun birthday.