Happy Father's Day!

Aren't they so cute in their Cubs' shirts? On June 19th we celebrated Father's Day and Nathan's one year mark as the Bishop of our ward. What a year it has been! It's been super busy and very challenging. We are still trying to figure out how to balance our priorities and juggle all of our different activities and commitments. I hope things will start to get a little easier since we have one year under our belts, but I'm not holding my breath. The whole experience has been a huge leap of faith. I'm reading a book right now that talks about how God makes everything work together for our good. I look forward to the time when we can look back at this point in our lives and see how things came together. One year down and ? to go!

Comments

Amanda said…
One year down and zero to go....as soon as you decide to move to Texas!:)