Cousin Photo Shoot

May 1, 2011
After church we had a mini photo shoot with the cousins. We didn't plan their outfits, but they ended up matching and looking pretty cute! I put my pearl necklace on Lexi and she fell in love with it. It's so hard to get 3 little kids to all look at the camera and smile. These pictures just make me laugh. My boys were cracking up the whole time and did not want to sit still. Lexi was unsure of all the craziness.










Whenever someone says "Say cheese." William makes this face. He thinks the saying is "cheeks" instead of "cheese." Oh dear. You can just see how wild they were by the look in their eyes.


Comments

Rachel Hair said…
Wow! You have been a blogging machine! Love all the pictures. Your boys really are twins of different ages!
Amanda said…
Keep up the blogging! Photo shoot are two of my favorite words and I'm glad Lexi & I could introduce them into your children's vocabulary. Lol. And you're right, you can see how wild they are by the look in their eyes. I love it! And I never knew William thought you were saying cheeks. So cute! I'm surprised he didn't say, "Goo Goo, I don't understand what you're saying." Lol