Candace's Shower

Candace is getting married!!! She is marrying Adam Dyal on April 29th. We are just thrilled for her! She is so happy with him and we are excited for another wedding. I got to throw her a shower with Grandma Cookie, Karli, and 2 of her best friends from high school. The theme was "A Few of Candace's Favorite Things." Amanda made all these little signs naming the things she loves. There was a lot of orange, too! :-)
Candace with her mom and sisters




Candace was so embarrassed to open the lingerie that she got. It was so funny! She just opened the gift and said "Oh. Thanks." without taking it out of the box and moved on to the next present. Everyone made her go back and show us what she got. We had a great time embarrassing her!


Me with Candace, Tara, and Corinne

Comments

Amanda said…
Wow, everything looks amazing!! I'm so impressed. Again, sad I couldn't be there, but it looked like fun! And I'm glad kim and them were able to be there too. And I'm also glad the signs worked. I just thought we should have done a royal wedding theme, complete with tiaras, tea and crumpets, etc. Totally Candace. Haha!