Mr. & Mrs. Andrew Van Noy

On December 11, 2o10 (12/11/10) Kristen married Andrew!! It was such a beautiful day! Kristen looked absolutely amazing! They were married in the Draper temple. It was so neat for them to be married there because Kristen's dad designed that temple. How cool is that? It was a really busy day for everyone since we had to decorate the reception site the day of the wedding. Kellie and a crew went early in the morning to do the ceiling and the arch. After the wedding, I went over with some friends and family to do the eating tables, food tables, signing tables, etc. It looked really good when we were done! I'm really happy with how it turned out. I even got to get my hair done for the event!







Nathan and I never know what to do for these "funny face" pictures. We just stand there and smile and laugh at everybody else...



It was pretty cold, but not as bad as it could have been!














Kellie made these really cool picture frame things to display some of their engagement photos.












Bryan and Jennie
Everyone looked so beautiful! What a happy day. I'm so happy for Kristen! Andrew is an amazing guy- the kind of guy Kristen deserves!

Comments

A Close Family said…
Yay! Now I'm going to have to steal your pictures for my blog....and I will :)...
We were a pretty good team...if I ever decided to go into a business (which I wouldn't) I would choose you to work with :). I'm so happy for Kristen and Andrew!
Amanda said…
Yay, finally a new blog post! I'm so happy and proud of you:) I didn't recognize Kellie with her darker hair, but I like it! Congrats to Kristen. She looks so pretty and surprisingly not cold (I know I would be freezing lol). Such cute pictures, especially of the boys. Oh and cute sweater outside of the temple:)
Amber said…
What a beautiful day! I love her dress. Stephanie, you are looking so skinny and lovely as always. I was especially happy to see Bryan's friend :). It was so fun to chat the other day, we need to do it again soon.
Hugs to all of you!
Merry Christmas!
Heather said…
I'm so glad you posted pictures! We had fun at the sealing, but I wish we could have come to the actual reception. It looked pretty nice. Is there going to be another wedding soon?
Michelle said…
What a great day and what a pretty bride! Your hair was really pretty too.
Keisha said…
I love the dress. I love the family. I love your hair. I love those boys. I love you!

I hope the Bleak family is doing well. I'm so happy to see an update. After the holidays you will definitely be getting a phone call from me.

Merry Christmas!