Special Brothers!


William is finally adjusting to having a little brother. He is starting to like him a lot. I am very, very happy that he is doing better. It was/still is a big adjustment to have a new baby and to have Nathan called as the Bishop at the same time. We have all been pretty stressed and overwhelmed lately. Things are starting to settle down a bit.

William has slept through the last 2-3 nights and Henry has been going 7-10 hours without waking up. Since Henry was born we have had many nights with both boys up 3-4 times, so this is a huge blessing to get some sleep finally!

We have discovered that cow's milk and soy milk make Henry a very unhappy baby. He is all smiles since I don't drink those now.

William has not scratched Henry in over a month now! He went through a rough stage where he would draw blood from scratching Henry. There was never a clear trigger. I assume he was just adjusting to everything. We finally decided to duck tape socks on his hands as punishment. After a few times of that, he got the message. One day he was playing with his toys and he told me that "Batman had socks on his hands for scratching."

William reading a book to Henry


My big helper after he fed the kitty. He also likes to help set the table.




This just makes me smile every time I watch it!





Comments

Amanda said…
First off, CUTE sweater vest!!:) They are such cute brothers. I love the videos, although I do sense a bit of jealousy at the end of the second one. I'm glad that they're starting to like each other more and that William's finally sleeping through the night!
A Close Family said…
Love the first video! That is SO cute! I miss you guys. I'm glad things are getting a little less crazy. Love you lots!