Nathan Turns 30!


On September 13th Nathan turned 30! I just can't believe how time has flown. I wanted to throw a big party for him, but he wasn't excited about that so we just had his family over for dinner and a celebration. For dinner we had a nacho cheese fountain with all of the frozen things Nathan loves like soft pretzels, wings, poppers, potato skins, etc. For his birthday my mom gave him a snow cone machine, so we had snow cones for dessert.



William and Emma playing


I couldn't resist doing a pinata! A few days before the party William helped me fill it with candy and then hide it in the garage. After we hid it he told Nathan he wanted to go get the candy out of the birthday cake in the garage. I just pretended like I didn't know what he was talking about and luckily Nathan didn't get it either. Nathan let William have the first swing at it, which was good because Nathan beat it to shreds pretty quickly!



And William was the first to get to the candy when it exploded!

The Bleak Brothers


I also painted Nathan's car and guess how many people honked at him? ZERO! I couldn't believe it! I left it up for a few days and absolutely nothing.

The Birthday Boy!
(I'm pretty sure Nathan asked me not to put this picture on the blog... but I just think it's cute.)





On the day of his birthday we opened presents and had rainbow chip cake.


Happy Birthday!

Comments

Amanda said…
Happy birthday, Nathan! We wish we could have been there for the big party (especially since he had rainbow chip cake. haha!). The pinata and everything looked so cute. I can't believe not one person honked, especially since you're in Utah!
Michelle said…
What a fun celebration! Happy big 30!

I would have honked for him. :)