Fun with Grandparents

These are very special pictures to me and I hope William and Henry will feel the same way when they are older. I love my grandparents so much! I feel very close to all of them and have so many wonderful memories with them. That is the reason I wanted to name Henry after my Grandpas. I hope that both he and William feel connected to their grandparents and great grandparents. I am so happy that my children have so many wonderful grandparents that love them so much! They have already made some great memories together. William knows them all and loves to talk to them on the phone and on skype. I just can't believe that my grandparents have 3 great grandchildren already! Grandma Monk and Henry

Great Grandma and Grandpa Monk with Henry

Grammy and Henry


Didn and Bunny with the boys


Grammy and the boys


Grandpa and Grandma Monk and the boys


The 2 "H.G.'s" (Herman Gordon and Henry Gordon) smiling at each other
I didn't realize until recently that Henry shares the same initials as Didn does. I think it's so cool that they can have the same nickname, too. Isn't this the sweetest picture?
Grandma and Grandpa Bleak with Henry
(I still need to get a picture of you guys with both of them)

Comments