William's Growing Up

Our little boy is really getting older. Nathan keeps saying that it's a good thing since we are expecting another little boy very soon. Here is what Willliam has been up to... This outfit was his choosing: his basketball shirt and his BYU hat on backwards.




He still loves the kitty. He calls her "kitt-ly" for some reason. On this day he really wanted to read her a book.

He LOVES to go outside for any reason. He loves to help Daddy with the barbeque. He often has a melt down when he has to come back inside.



He now sleeps in a big boy bed! This bed has been passed down for a few generations in my family. My mom and aunt and uncles slept in it as did myself and some of my cousins. Now it's William's turn! It is the cutest little bed and he just loves it. It's just his size and he loves his sheets have basketballs and other sports balls on them. His favorite thing to do when he wakes up is to bring some books back in bed with him and read.

It's been a relatively easy transition for him to sleep in his bed. He occasionally has a hard time going to sleep. The other night we heard him still awake at 11:00. Nathan went in to put him back down and he said he wanted to give "Mommy hugs." (He tries to use any excuse to get out of his room.) Nathan said no, so William held up 1 finger and said "I'm gonna go watch tv." What a silly boy!
The other morning I heard him get up and try to open the door. He said "Locked. Where's William's keys?"


He really likes swinging on the bars in the closet.


He also likes walking in my shoes. I do realize that they are women's shoes, but they are prettier and more challenging to walk in than Nathan's shoes. I just chalk it up to improving his balance... He can also count to ten, but he is pretty shy about it.

Comments

Amber said…
What a sweet post about a sweet boy. Oh how his world will change in a few weeks! But he will be such a good big brother. I think reading to Kittly is about the cutest thing ever. And he has inherited excellent fashion sense from his daddy...I mean the hat on backwards, not the women's shoes :)
A Close Family said…
Oh, so fun! He is getting so big now and still as adorable as when he was born. I'm glad Amanda's shower was fun! It looked like it turned out really cute!