Cousins' Dinner

This summer I am sad to say that some of us will be going our separate ways. For a few years now Garret, Candace, Amanda, and I have all been enjoying living by each other. Amanda and Brian are moving to California and Garret and Karli are getting married and may move for their employment. So, we decided to have another cousins' dinner while we still had a chance. We had so much fun, as always!

William absolutely adores Karli! We are so excited for her to officially join the family on June 1st!

Congratulations to the happy couple on their engagement!

Comments

Amber said…
I love cousins dinners. How fun that you have all had that time so close together, and how sad to see it end!

I said the same thing to Maren about Emily, but I just really almost can't believe that Garrett is the one getting married and Candace is at BYU and we are all OLD and stuff. Crazy.