Amanda's Baby Shower

On the weekend of April 24th we had a very fun, busy time. Garret graduated and we had showers for Amanda and Karli. It worked out well that everything fell on the same weekend so that my family from out of town could attend everything.
Amanda's shower was a great success. We went with a gerbera daisy theme and it was really cute! We had lots of delicious food and some really fun games. Brian's sister organized the game "Who are my famous parents?" She had celebrities' babies and you had to guess their parents and their names. Needless to say, Amanda won and many of us failed misserably.






Grandma Monk posing in front of the buffet :-)


Grandma Monk and Bunny

Cousin Candace and the pregnant sisters


Me and Amanda with our Grandmas


I about fainted when my mom said she wanted to take a picture with me and Amanda.


Special sisters
We are so excited to meet Lexi!






Comments

Maren said…
The pictures of you and Amanda are so cute, with the matchy-mathcy-blue-squared shirts, and cute little baby bellies. I am glad you can have your kids at the same time. It is so fun to have a cousin close in age.

Did you make all that food? Whoa! That is an accomplishment in it's self.

Cute shower boards, too.
Amber said…
Oh my goodness, I LOVE the coordinating prego sisters pics. You may never coincide w/pregnancy again! So way to document.
I love that shower game idea. I'm totally going to steal it (although I would definitely fail, fail, FAIL)
I can't believe you are due in less than 6 weeks. I've got to call and chat this week. We miss you.
Michelle said…
That's exciting that you and your sister are pregnant at the same time!!! I can't beleive that your baby is due soon. You guys are really cute pregnant mommas!!!