William Stories- Age 15 months

I thought it would be fun to do an update on what Wills is doing these days. He is becoming such a big boy!

He loves to talk. He says many words very well. When he is in the mood, he will try and say any word you ask him to. His favorite words are "Momma, Dadda, Bryan, and Kitty." Any time someone knocks on the door he runs to the door and says "Bryan?". He loves to play with his uncle Bryans. Any time the garage door opens he says "Dadda?". He can ask for "more" when he wants some more food. He also says "book" "bath" "stuck" "knock-knock" (my personal favorite) and of course "no." The list of words he knows is endless... He knows all of his animal sounds, too. What a talker!

He has been eating very well with a spoon for the past few weeks. He loves to use utensils! Breakfast is probably his favorite meal of the day because he gets to eat cereal and milk with a "poon."

He really loves getting into everything and anything. The pantry is one of his favorite rooms these days. He will help himself to whatever he can reach. He frequently brings us cans of soup, paper cups, etc.
This just confuses me to no end! We had a cat long before we had William and her food has been in the same place since he was born. He has just now discovered it! I just don't understand. He left it alone for so long. Now he loves to put all the dry food in the water. Poor kitty! He is not interested in eating the cat food, just making a mess. The other day I saw him walking away from her bowl after it looked like this. I turned to go get him and he turned back towards the bowl, put another hand full of food in the water and then ran off! It was one of those times where you try really hard not to laugh at naughty behavior. I had just read a comment on a friends blog about how kids try to finish the mess they are making quickly before you get to them. (It's so true Amber!)

He is just such a fun little boy. He loves to read books and play with his parents. He loves to give hugs and kisses, too. How sweet!

Comments

Andi Fitz said…
ha ha. He is so cute! I know what you mean about the mess thing too! Boston loves to open drawers and take everything out. When he sees me coming to get him, he tries to hurry and pull a bunch of stuff out before I get there. It makes me laugh. It really is hard to not laugh at naughty behavior sometimes.
Michelle said…
What a smart little boy!
A Close Family said…
I miss seeing him so often! He is growing up so fast! I love this post and seeing what he is up to:).