Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a great Thanksgiving in AZ! It was really warm and so fun. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera. So, the pictures are still trickling in. I will post more as I get them.

Wills enjoying his 1st Thanksgiving dinner


Cute Cousins! Kayla, Tara, and Garret

It's a tradition in my family for my grandmother to give each grandchild a nutcracker every year. We each have a neat collection after all these years. We all look forward to choosing a new one at Thanksgiving.

My aunt Cami did a great job shooting some family pictures while we were all together. The pyramid picture is one of my favorites. This one was right before we fell...


Comments

Amber said…
Oh my goodness! Where is your tiny baby? That big, handsome toddler cannot possibly be your Wills?!? He looks so grown up all of a sudden. We can't wait to witness the growth in person!
A Close Family said…
Yay! Finally a post:). I love the pictures. Wills looks so cute in all of those! I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving! I'm excited to spend Christmas with all of you!