Videos for Auntie Kellie

Auntie Kellie is still in the hospital. She is still pregnant and hanging in there. The doctors have set an induction date for 34 weeks which is the week of November 3. We hope she can hang in there a little longer! She has started her own blog if you would like to check in on her. It's cadeandkellie.blogspot.com. She has been missing little Wills. He is too young to come into the hospital to see her, so I promised I would put some videos up so she could see him!


The Nod
William's favorite thing to do these days is to nod. It's pretty funny. He wasn't really cooperating for this, but at least you can see him nod.



Playing with Daddy

Comments

A Close Family said…
OH, you have no idea how happy this made me! I will have a great day now :)! Seriously I was about to cry...I wish I could see him in real life, but this is the best we can do for now and I appreciate it!
melissa said…
What an adorable little boy you have!! Looks like you guys are doing well. Have a happy Halloween!