Cousin Emma Update

It looks like we will be meeting Emma on Tuesday, November 3rd, if not sooner! Kellie had an ultrasound today and baby Emma weighed in at 3 lb. 2 oz. She has gained very little if any weight over the last 3 weeks. So, she will most likely be delivered by c-section on Tuesday because she is so small. We are excited to see her! We wish that she could stay in longer, but at this point it seems that it is better for mom and baby for her to be out. We are praying for them! We hope everything goes as planned. We will keep you updated if anything changes.

Comments

Amy/Austin said…
Thanks for the update Stephanie! I have been wondering how things were going for Kellie, and praying for her and her baby. I hope things go well on Tuesday! I will keep praying for them!

Happy Birthday!! I can't believe I didn't know it was your birthday- so sorry this is late. I am glad you had a good birthday.

I'm glad William got his vaccine- I can't believe the line you had to stand in! The girls got theirs, but we got lucky- the day we went the line was short.

We had the ward Halloween party yesterday, I missed you guys!