Happy 4th of July!

We had such a fun time on the 4th! On Friday night we went out to dinner with Nathan's parents while Katelyn and Jordan babysat. They spent the night and on Saturday we all went to the Provo parade with Amanda and the Gravers (friends from work). Nathan and I continued with our tradition and had Burger King for breakfast. It was the most fun I think I've ever had at a parade! I just loved being with friends and family. And, Kristen and Amanda saved us an amazing spot to watch it from. Thanks so much!!


We had really good weather the whole day except for some rain during the parade. We were sure grateful for the big umbrella!


After the parade we walked around the booths in downtown Provo. We went home and met up with Mark and Cami and their darling girls later that evening for dinner. It was so much fun to see them! I wish I had some better pictures of them with Wills...


Then, we went to watch fireworks with just the 3 of us. By the end of the day we were pretty worn out, but we had a great time!


Comments

Amber said…
I can't believe how big Wills looks to me. Seriously so much bigger than when you were here in March. I love the thumb sucking too.
I also love Nathan's cubbies shirt. Wasn't that a present from you? If so, good choice!
Shauna said…
Looks like you had a fun 4th of July! I'm so glad Cami and Mark and the girls got to see Will.i.am. They couldn't stop talking about how darling he was. And I totally love the picture of Robyn touching the back of his head! I'm sure you had a great time visiting.