June Happenings

It's official... William is crawling. He started crawling forward on his 10 month birthday! We can't believe he is so grown up. He is starting to get into things, as you can see. His favorite pastime? Chasing the kitty, of course. She is so good natured that she hasn't tried to bite or scratch him at all. They're good friends. We're pretty sure that "kitty" is William's first word. It sounds more like "ditty."

Making a mess


I love this video! He has learned how to use his tongue and he makes a really cute sound with it. You can also hear him saying "ditty" as he goes after Diaw.

Happy Father's Day to Nathan! The boys got matching Cubs' shirts. I think it was a dream come true for Nathan. Thanks for being such a great Big Daddy!

Comments

Amber said…
Awwww. Look at little Wills go. Megan really liked the video. She's still saying "hi, hi" to him. Is he attempting the stairs yet? Have fun with that if he is :)
Thankfully it won't take too long for him to figure them out. Enjoy your last day of June!
Amanda said…
Correction, I think his first word was "Guh-guh", which translates to "Aunt Amanda." That is a really cute video though! I love how you can totally hear him say kitty. They are such good friends!
Michelle said…
I can't believe how big William is getting! He is such a cutie! Oh, and I love the matching shirts! :)
Cynthia said…
I just stumbled upon your blog...Its so cute. I love the video and especially love his Bleak t-shirt. You have a darling little family.
Maren said…
The Cubbies! Cute shirts! i mean... Manly Shirts. Yeah for crawling! His smile on the 'making a mess' photo is awesome!
Shauna said…
Thank you for posting a video of that totally darling baby! I keep watching it over and over and over again. Your first word was "duck" so I guess it's fitting that your baby's first word is related to the animal kingdom also. Maybe "guh-guh" really meant "kitty." Don't tell Amanda.