A Cousin!

On Mother's Day Kellie and Cade made a big announcement...

William is getting a cousin!!!

We are so excited for them!! Congratulations Close family! The new little one is expected around the middle of December. This is how they told the fam: After the presents they said they had one present for me. It was the coolest present ever! A bug vacuum! Since Cade shares an office with Nathan he has heard one too many phone calls from me asking Nathan to come home and kill an awful bug. This was their solution. It's awesome and it works well. Then, they said they had one more present for Wills. It was the shirt that he has on in the picture. I read it and my mouth dropped. We were all shocked. Everyone was totally surprised. What a fun day!


Comments

Candace said…
oh my goodness!!! That is so exciting (yes. exciting that you have a bug vacuum.) but more exciting about kellie and cade's news. oh please tell them congratulations! I realize this is prolly old news for the fam, but I squealed with excitement (in the quiet Jeru library).