Tomato Plants and Lunch with Daddy

Nathan really, really loves garden tomatoes. I used to grow them when I was little so we decided to get some pots and try to grow them this summer. I hope they'll be fruitful! We'll keep you updated.

One of our favorite outings is to go have lunch with Nathan at work.
Uncle Cade and Wills
Nathan works with his brother, Bryan, and our brother-in-law, Cade. Cade and Nathan actually share and office. It's fun to see the fam when we go.
Aunt Kellie with William

Comments

Amber said…
We love lunch with Daddy too. But we don't do it enough. And how fun to have 2 uncles there too!
Amanda said…
We did used to grow tomato plants when we were little, although I don't ever remember eating any of them because I'm not sure they ever really produced anything. So, I too hope you have better luck and that it is fruitful. Plus, I was just watching Oprah earlier today and they were talking about tomatoes and the benefits that they provide. They actually reduce sunburns (which is great for you! haha)!