Craft Project

I always try to think of something religious for our Easter baskets. This year I made this project. Nathan has been wanting to display the Family Proclamation in our home for some time. I surprised him with this on Easter. It was an easy, fun project. My sister-in-law did a similar project for Christmas a year ago, but she put another picture in the middle. It was really neat and gave me this idea. I decided to do family pictures for the Family Proclamation. I used rubber cement to attach the pictures. (It's photo safe.) It's fun to see all the things we've done and all the places we've gone together over the past 4 years.

Comments

Heather said…
our relief society did that too for christmas in July. looks good.
Andi Fitz said…
Cute! I want to make one now!
Maren said…
Stephanie, you are so crafty! It looks awesome. You three are so photogenic.
Amber said…
Ooh, very nice. I dont' think I knew rubber cement was photo safe. That's awesome because I love that stuff.
Amanda said…
It turned out so cute! Glad you were finally able to find some rubber cement!
Michelle said…
Hi Nathan and Stephanie,
I just found you on Heather's blog so I hope you don't mind me looking too. Your little William is so cute! Hopefully one of these times I'll be able to meet him in person when we are both in Bountiful. You have such a cute family.