Busy, Busy April!

We have had an extremely busy month! Here's what we've been up to:

After we got back from Houston we saw Wicked with Nathan's family. We loved it! It's probably one of my top 3 musicals that I've seen. Nathan has been singing the songs ever since! You'll have to ask him for an encore performance.


Then, my family came to visit for my sister and brother-in-law's college graduation. We had lots of fun with my mom and grandparents. We had everyone over after the ceremony for a luncheon at our house. The food was delicious (thanks to the Phillippi's) and we had beautifully decorated tables to eat at (thanks to my mother and grandma Bunny). It was a great party. We survived with only a few nicks in our walls.

The pretty tables

We also found time to celebrate our 4th anniversary. Needless to say we are all pretty warn out. It was a fun month. We're glad we were able to spend so much time with our great family and friends.

Me and William relaxing on the couch
If you can't tell, he has his thumb in his mouth and is rubbing his sweet, bald head with his other hand. This is how he likes to go to sleep. It's very cute!

Comments

Michelle said…
Your Easter table is so festive! Way to go Stephanie.
Maren said…
Ahhh, I love his thumb-sucking-head rubbing! It is sooo cute. tender.
Amber said…
Your table is beautiful! I love how your Mom likes to make things look nice (even 4 am candlelight breakfasts freshman year).
One of friends growing up used to suck her thumb and twist her hair--but her favorite spot was on the front and she had a bald spot there FOREVER! At least Wills likes a less-conspicuous place.
Amanda said…
One of the top 3 musicals you've seen-haven't you only seen like 3 or 4? haha. Thanks for letting us do lunch at your place!! It turned out so nicely. And, uh, the nicks.....I still feel bad for that! I love how Will.i.am sleeps and rubs his head. Oh, I forgot to tell you that will.i.am is in the new X-Men movie. You should go see it!