New Favorite Toy


Wills' two favorite toys are hand-me-downs from my Aunt Cami and Uncle Mark. They just gave us this bouncer during Christmas break and he loves it!! Unfortunately, this is the only door that it works on. The rest of our doors are 7 feet tall so he just dangles about a foot off of the ground. It's kind of funny. The pantry door works well though because he can jump and he's in the kitchen where most of the action is during the day. (I'll have to post a picture of him with the other toy later.)

Comments

Amanda said…
He looks so grown up in the second picture! I'm glad that it fits in this doorway, although I like how he just swings around in the taller doorways. Just watch out to make sure he doesn't get into the garbage can!
Amber said…
I love the doorway bouncers! That is such a good point about the doorways being super tall because I think our house will have a similar issue. He looks so happy just chillin' in there. And I can see some hair fuzz--he'll pass Megan at this rate.
Hey girl! I saw your blog on someone else's blog and wanted to tell ya yours is so cute!! I made my blog private, but if you will email me I will send you an invite so you can look at it whenever! Have a good one!

Lindsey Rovig

LKRovig@gmail.com
Chelsea said…
Yea!! I'm so glad you guys have a blog. WHat a doll, seriously, he is such a cutie!! I have been dying to see pics of him. Hope you guys are doing well and adjusting to the crazy and wonderful life of a parent. MIss you guys!
Check out our blog
benchelsbauer.blogspot.com