January

Carter wearing William's glasses

Henry and I went to a basketball game

Carter is trying to grasp the concept of what's in Momma's belly. He puts things under his shirt and says "Baby! Baby!" as he points to his belly.

We surprised William at school with lunch from Chick-fil-A.

 
We went to the open house of the new Provo City Center temple! It was so beautiful!

And lastly, while I was in early labor with Sophie we went to the ice castles. It was freezing cold. I think it was 11 or 12 degrees. I had loaded up all the boys snow gear and told them to grab their coats and wait in the car until we were ready to go. When we got to the ice castles we started putting their snow pants, gloves, etc. on. I told them to put their coats on top and they looked at me with panic in their eyes. They didn't grab their coats when they got in the car. They were too busy messing around with each other! Luckily, Carter had all of his gear and Nathan and I had brought two coats for ourselves. We gave William and Henry one of our coats. Everyone still pretty much froze. I'm glad we went, but it would have been more enjoyable with the right clothes and if I had been able to walk through my many contractions. Oh well!

Comments